Pictures


In case I haven't updated my blog or my Folksy shop in a while, here is a link to my Flickr albums for you to see what I've been making.


This is where I store all pictures of the Nursery Name Hangers so you can see colours schemes.
Feel free to email me at lou.bluebird@googlemail.com if you see anything you'd like to order.

Tuesday 13 April 2010

my eyes.....


well, i'm now well and truly knee deep in my little online underworld of craft selling and marketing. i have created the beginnings of an online shop at folksy.com. please bear with me as i'm new to this and it seems that everything i try to do involves registering with some new website. so now i have tired eyes and haven't made my flyers. but on the plus side i have a new hat so at least i have a warm head... :-)))

No comments:

Post a Comment