Pictures


In case I haven't updated my blog or my Folksy shop in a while, here is a link to my Flickr albums for you to see what I've been making.


This is where I store all pictures of the Nursery Name Hangers so you can see colours schemes.
Feel free to email me at lou.bluebird@googlemail.com if you see anything you'd like to order.

Sunday 2 May 2010

kittens and bunnies




It's kittens and bunnies season in my crafty studio at the moment. I just love their contrasting stripey cat tails and chubby little ears. 

Don't forget you can buy these little beauties from my shop on Folksy.com

I will also make to order to if anyone has a sock or two lying around that they think would be much better served in a new life a a little kitty or bunny, please contact me and I'd be happy to oblige. lou.bluebird@googlemail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment