Pictures


In case I haven't updated my blog or my Folksy shop in a while, here is a link to my Flickr albums for you to see what I've been making.


This is where I store all pictures of the Nursery Name Hangers so you can see colours schemes.
Feel free to email me at lou.bluebird@googlemail.com if you see anything you'd like to order.

Tuesday 29 June 2010

wow. i haven't done this for ages! having bizarre problems logging in for some reason. no pics today as i'm on boyfriend's laptop but i've been doing loads and loads with the new sewing machine. finished a pair of stripey cushion covers for boyfriend's sister and then took a big step and made myself a shoulder bag out of a charity shop skirt and an old pillow case. i *love* it. i love it so much i've made 2 more and a third is in the planning stages but (as always) i've now been distracted by a new project - little girls' pillow case dresses!!

i'm forming more of a solid picture in my head of the direction i want to take bluebird in and it seems to be heading in an 'upcycling' direction at the moment. not only is hunting our fantastic fabrics in the form of skirts and old lady blouses in charity shops an absolute joy, but the idea that i'm doing something green and making something shiny and exciting makes me feel all warm and content :)

anyway, back soon with pictures!

p.s. kitty is doing well. she likes to wake us up at 5am by bouncing on the bed and biting our noses!!

No comments:

Post a Comment